RETURNS OF FAULTY ITEMS
At KVART, we inspect every item before it is sent out to our customers. However, if you feel that your item is faulty or damaged in any way then please contact us by email at email@example.com
within 14 days so we can offer you the option to refund or exchange the item.
A refund or exchange will not be possible if:
1. You have not contacted KVART by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the item.
2. Upon return and inspection the item is not in its original condition or shows signs that it has been used or damaged after you received the item. In this case a partial refund may be offered but this is at the sole discretion of KVART.
1. You contact KVART by email to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item.
2. You return the item(s) by post to us at Englantilaisaukio 10a 184 within 14 days of notifying us of your decision to return the item(s).
3. You are responsible for paying the cost of returning the item(s). We strongly recommend that you return items by a signed postal service so you have proof of returning the item to us.
4. You return the item(s) unused and in the original state you received them, including in the original packaging so that we are able to resell the item(s).
Please note that for hygiene reasons, earrings are not eligible for a refund unless they are faulty or damaged when you receive them.
Any customized items, including specially sized rings and engraved products, are not eligible for a refund as we are unable to resell them.